Fri & Sat 13th / 14th July 2018
Held @ The Rugby Ground
Chipping Sodbury, Bristol
A 2-day Festival Featuring Over 100 Real Ales and Ciders,
Seven Live Bands and Home-Cooked Food
We realise that you’re not all local to Chipping Sodbury and Yate, and it’s highly likely that some of you haven’t ventured into this part of the West Country before.
For those of you travelling West down the M4, directions are as follows:
- Come off the M4 at junction 18, and take the right hand exit at the roundabout.
- Stay on this road (A46) for 4 to 5 miles, and at the first set of traffic lights take the left, signposted Yate/Chipping Sodbury (you’ll see The Cross Hands Hotel to your right).
- Follow this road for about a mile and a half until you come to a large roundabout. Take the last exit before you go back on yourself.
- Go along this road (St Johns Way) until you get to a mini roundabout. Take a right here.
- Almost as soon as you’re on the Wickwar Road, the next right will take you into the rugby ground.
The South Cotswold Beer Festival
The Rugby Ground,